potentizing large volumes

For sharing results, experiences and thoughts on preparations - biodynamic or other. These do not include 'peppers'
jpercival

potentizing large volumes

To Mark or Whomever~

Any suggestions on how to potentize large volumes (as would be used in broadcasting over crops etc.) of homeopathic solutions following each dilution. Succussion seemingly would not be practical and although i know Steiner had protocols for "stirring" the mixture for lengths of time, there appear to be varied opinions present day on how to most effectively impart the vital energy to the solutions at each stage. I am interested in attaining 6x potencies at volumes ranging from a liter (home garden use) to hundreds of gallons for farm use. Thank you for any suggestions.

J. Percival
Mark
Site Admin

Large volumes! The main issue is the dilutant - water - and how to get that around the place. For a litre for the garden you are not going to need much.

For massive acreages again the issue is the water. It is possible to get liquid potencies from pharmacies in the UK so I suspect you can find something in Colorado. You could buy a little of their closest-to-mother-tincture and bulk up the remedy from there.

There is map spraying, cosmic pipes, diffusors, radionic broadcasting and prayer if the bulk becomes too onerous. I think Podolinkski uses crop spraying planes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic