Home Lake garden journal

For english-speaking members of Arca della Vita who work with trinium (formerly 'homeodynamic') agriculture.
Conrad

Home Lake garden journal

Good day.

I'm posting here to document my forays into the world of homeodynamic gardening.

Our garden is in the interior of BC, Canada, 2100ft altitude, zone 5a, ~300mm annual precipitation.

Our season here runs from May until September, but can go a month or so longer some years.

This will be the third year of cultivation and my first full year here. There is slightly more than 1 acre cultivated and fenced. We have around 10 gallons per minute irrigation capability at the moment.

I've attached a sowing and transplanting schedule I'm aiming to follow this season. I missed the first day so I will have to sow the celeriac the next goat day.

I just made some 100x 500 horn manure, stirred alternating each minute for 1hr @ 72 rpm w/grape juice added. I made it on the last Fishes day during the Fishes hour (1-3pm) then proceeded to mist the seeds I've selected to plant on March 3rd and 7th. I figured out quickly that spraying the seeds direct is not necessarily ideal, and starting misting into the air above the seeds. I open up a pack of seeds and let the mist fall into the pack while shaking the pack. I will mist more or less depending on how many seeds there are in a pack. Some seeds were in small jars and I've found that it's better to have a tall jar with not too many seeds in it so that I can mix the seeds around while catching the mist. The reason I selected the Fishes day is because I was a little late organizing the calendar and gathering materials, and that seemed the best day of the few days I had to choose from. In the future I will plan these things out earlier in the year. I'll add a section for doing seed baths. I guess I would make the 100x 500 on a crab day for crab plants, and treat them at least 1 cycle before with that, and possibly give them a 100x 507 treatment with enough time before sowing. I'm thinking I might stir some podolinksky prepped 500 to treat the medium that I'll be using to start the seeds. I'm starting the seeds inside by a window for now, until it warms up a bit more.
Attachments
planting days 2015 - Sheet1.pdf
(35.18 KiB) Downloaded 554 times
Mark
Site Admin

Re: Home Lake garden journal

Hey Conrad

Keep us up to date please ....

Mark
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic