Testimonials

For research, impressions, concerns and other related aspects of minimising weeds and pest issues using peppers and remedies.
Mark
Site Admin

Testimonials

Some information was posted here about using pepper-based preparations to deter badgers and wild boar. Mistakenly I posted it here when it was supposed to be a private discussion. My apologies for that. The author has asked for it to be removed. I have done so within 12 hours. Done. The rest of the thread now makes little sense unless you have this history.

Admin.
kate

Re: Testimonials

Meditating on this question can lead to the following answers. Although the near planets Mercury and
Venus do not orbit the earth like the moon does, they do pass between the earth and the sun and
therefore, like the moon, go through a complete cycle of phases. Hence with these planets it makes
sense that the right time for seed ashing is when they too are waning,
Mark
Site Admin

Re: Testimonials

Welcome aboard Kate

So the waning phase is when Venus / Mercury is going from being full - ie when it is in line but on the other side of the Sun - to back in line but directly between Sun & Earth: new. Are there other correlations that go with this cycle? ie morning /evening star or retrograde movement. Also, how might this relate to Venus 'behind the Sun' as suggested for animal peppers? Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic