BD Prep 503 for humans

For sharing results, experiences and thoughts on preparations - biodynamic or other. These do not include 'peppers'
Mark
Site Admin

BD Prep 503 for humans

BD Prep 503 for humans

From BD Now discussion group 2022

"Dear List members,

I have been interested lately in what the individual preps do. We always seem to use the compost preps in a block to add to compost or to brews or to cow pat pit. So I began reading again about the individual preps. The description and pictures of the chamomile in the intestine of the cow, while the prep 503 was being made, set me thinking. Then I was at a workshop on BD and someone said that this was about the digestive process in the compost heap. I realised at that moment that it was about the digestive gesture or energy, full stop - in anything.

My digestive system has always been my weak link. So I thought to myself - ah I could use this stuff on myself. xxx, who was sitting behind me, leant forward at the same time and said "You ought to take that. It would be good for your digestion." Bingo. So when we got home, we prepared a homeopathic remedy using a Rae card of sample Prep 503. I took one dose. My guidance, when asked should I take more, said "You only put it in the compost heap once."

The effect has been remarkable. I would describe the result as putting the energy into my digestive system. Instead of putting it into the ground to put it into the food or into the animal that I would then eat, I have taken the separate energy of this preparation directly and I now have a digestive gesture in my body that was not there before.

That was 3 weeks ago now that I took the one dose and I can still feel the effects. Firstly there was an increase in warmth around my middle that spread within 24 hours to my whole body, and it remains. I have experienced a detox and my lymphatic system has been functioning fully. That lasted 2 weeks and was not always comfortable, but then no change seems to be comfortable. I feel like I digest food now. It feels very good and positive. I also get hungry and thirsty in a way I have never experienced before. I have also been very relaxed and happy and at peace. The prep 503 has also balanced a nitrogen imbalance in me that manifested as dizziness and that has now subsided. The prep is used as a nitrogen rebalancer in the soil.

I was wondering who else has tried this Prep 503 on themselves and with what results. I was also wondering if anyone has any other experience of using this prep agriculturally by itself also."