Peach Curl Disease??? Sow bugs???

For sharing results, experiences and thoughts on preparations - biodynamic or other. These do not include 'peppers'
askazzie

Peach Curl Disease??? Sow bugs???

Hello All,

I have a newly planted nectarine that has developed peach curl disease. I also have a problem with sow bugs/pill bugs/roly polys eating my seedlings. I have looked through the Homeopathy for F&G and also the materia medica on this site but do not see any specific remedies regarding my situation.

I am not an expert in homeopathy so I would really appreciate the forum's help and advice!
Mark
Site Admin

Welcome aboard askazzie

Can you give some more details - eg, soil, hemisphere, climate, age of tree, if other similar trees in the area have the same issue, what grows well in your area and what grows badly - anything that might be part of the riddle.
chris.malins

Hi askazzie,
I don't know if its helpful but the locals here in southern spain have told me that a spray tea made from nettle and horsetail would sort out peach leaf curl...I guess it would have to be repeat sprayed as with a copper solution certainly beginning after leaf fall as the fungus overwinters in the bark crevices etc.....probably good to rake and burn leaves as well if practical. Good luck.
Chris
Mark
Site Admin

Re: Peach Curl Disease??? Sow bugs???

Perhaps of interest - if a few years late - for your peach leaf curl. Read testimony from Pete McLennan and Carina Chambers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic