Spiritual Astronomy

For english-speaking members of Arca della Vita who work with trinium (formerly 'homeodynamic') agriculture.
Mark
Site Admin

Spiritual Astronomy

The translation of Enzo's book (with collaborating authors Fabio Montelatici and Achille Minisini) about the stars and planets is now finished. It is called Spiritual Astronomy. A Journey from the Milky Way to Earth via the Zodiac and Planets.

I was reading Peter Selg's book on the Agriculture Course in which he says that Steiner's basic statement is that the study of Agriculture is the study of the Macrocosm, and this is just that.
springera

How is our astronomy that we know today related to the ancient greek one (with gods and rulers)? How did their mythology influence our astronomy today? Why were gods in the sky invented, to have people follow a rulers lead, is any of that documented (scholarly, not just an opinion)?
Mark
Site Admin

Did you read the book mentioned in the first post? If not then do please consider doing so because it addresses the issues you raise. I would guess - not scholarly, sorry - that Greek mythology has barely influenced our modern astronomy apart from the lingering names of some constellations. The interpretation of the stars as fiery balls is the modern myth and, in my opinion, not necessarily to be rated higher than the older myths. (I think that issue needs to be addressed in the light of competing epistemologies and may of our modern scientists think they are free of epistemological assumptions and I disagree strongly.) What answers would you put your money on in relation to the questions you have posed?
Ashtonashlee0

Re: Spiritual Astronomy

The unsprayed part had 80% damage and the sprayed area had 15% damage. That seems to be a result.
Mark
Site Admin

Re: Spiritual Astronomy

Hi JAn

What do these figures refer to? I'm intrigued. Mark
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic