Seed Baths

Now devotional Agriculture - was "Trinium" - formerly "homeodynamic agriculture".
Conrad

Seed Baths

Post by Conrad »

Hi Mark,

Do you know if Enzo has given any indications against using the seed baths during a 'black out' period on his calendar?
Conrad

Post by Conrad »

I'm going to guess the answer to that is no, or at the very least it would not be recommended.

I just realized that the S00 General Protection seed bath is ideally to be applied on Virgin days, and I am guessing more ideally at between 01:00 and 2:59. I ended up treating some tomatoes and peppers with the S00 at the end of the blackout period but on an Archer day (vigour) and within the Crab hours, but they also got treated with the SO1 on the following Crab day and within the Crab hours. I just treated some nettles, Holy Basil and ground cherries with the S00 on a Virgin day in the Virgin hours and will treat them with the S01 on the upcoming Crab day/Crab hours. I'll write back with some observations later on.

I've been using 3/10 cc insulin syringes to meter out 1/100 of a cc of seed bath and adding 40 ml of water with 2 shots of a full 20 cc vet syringe to make a 1:4000 dilution. I have some empty spray bottles from the Greg Willis preps that make a really fine mist that I have been using @ 1 squirt into the seed packs and just a few squirts when I have an ounce or less of seeds. They take close to 7 squirts to make 1 cc. It is a lot harder to figure out these small amounts of seed but I did the math so it should be really close. We will see later on I guess. I sowed some tomatoes, peppers and goji the last Crab day/Crab hours and some tomatoes were starting to emerge this morning so that is pretty decent (3.5 days).
Mark
Site Admin

Post by Mark »

Hi Conrad

Sorry to take time getting back to you on these questions. I haven't seen any advice about avoiding the times that are not recommended for planting - for the seed baths. I'd go ahead and try them.

I'm looking forward to your observations on the nettles, Holy Basil and ground cherries. Did you leave any untreated as comparisons?

Yes the small volumes of seeds we gardners use isa trick problem. Two ways around are to make up a volume and store it. It keeps if it is dark and away from e/m fields and wit ha good lid. The other way is that you can get the bottles pre diluted from Italy, but it is not so cost effective.

Keep us posted

Mark
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic