Coventry survey - please participate

Mark
Site Admin

Coventry survey - please participate

Post by Mark »

Hi everyone,

I would like to invite you to participate in a brief survey on ‘non-material' agroecological practices as part of my PhD research project at Coventry University in the UK. Thank you for the responses received to date, this will be my last posting before the survey closes on December 31st.

The aim of this research is to review and explore the potential of ‘'non-material' agroecological practices as part of the transition towards regenerative farming systems worldwide. These practices explored are derived from either historical wisdom, indigenous knowledge or contemporary research.

Examples of such practises from historical wisdom/indigenous knowledge are planting according to the lunar calendar or using paramagnetic rocks to aid seed germination. Examples from contemporary research include meditative practices and the biodynamic preparations.
This survey is being sent out to organic, regenerative, biodynamic and conventional farmers. It includes high level categorisations of non-material agroecological practices in order to find out whether farmers are already using these practices and to record their experiences if so. If farmers are not using such practises, the survey seeks to understand any barriers and challenges to their uptake.

This survey will take approximately 10 minutes of your time.

Thank you for your participation!

Here is the link to the survey.

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/fa ... -practices