Glen's cabbage

For sharing results, experiences and thoughts on preparations - biodynamic or other. These do not include 'peppers'
Mark
Site Admin

Glen's cabbage

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... ater&ifg=1

Homeopathic Plant control.......Here is a cabbage planted at mid summer - hottest time and most white cabbage butterfly grubs. I used this plant for a 'insect control experiment'. Outside leaves show the ' protection' from a experimental homeopathic remedy - when it 'ran out' the middle of the plant was attacked by grubs again. (The ring of eaten leaves) When I saw it was beginning to head - which we want to eat - I sprayed with a combo homeopathic remedy. This picture is 3 weeks later - a clean centre.

The aim of this photo is to show the effectiveness of homeopathic remedies, but also to show that a plant can be significantly influenced in its growth process, at any stage of its development, by very subtle things. eg IS 'seed chaos' effect ONLY possible at germination?

GlensCabbage.jpg
GlensCabbage.jpg (92.97 KiB) Viewed 11919 times
Mark
Site Admin

Re: Glen's cabbage

Another experiment with Cabbage from Glen can be read about here

It details the use of his preparations to see a cabbage last for 5 years! Perhaps not something everyone wants but as a demonstration of what the preps can do this is quite remarkable I think.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic