Dr Murthi on Organic farming

For sharing results, experiences and thoughts on preparations - biodynamic or other. These do not include 'peppers'
Mark
Site Admin

Dr Murthi on Organic farming

Homoeopathy in promotion of Organic Farming

( A complete solution to Organic Farming )

I herewith reproduce the writings of one great Master while dealing with Esoteric Healing.
“There is nothing but energy and this energy manifests itself as many differing and varying energies. Of these many energies, the universe is composed. Likewise man’s bodies or vehicles of manifestation (even the plants – G.S.R) are without exception constituted of energy units. These we call atoms, and these atomic units are held together in body form by the coherent force of more potent energies”. Disease is an inhibition of free flow of energies.
A Homoeo medicine when potentized transforms into an energy. The physiological chemicals, compounds etc. present in the specimen plant are all converted into one energy. This is aimed at helping the vital force and not the physical body parts. One can’t say that Hahnemann did not have an insight on the energies and their utility in the healing art, though he did not express in his writings. He perceived that the disease is in the form of force and that a force only can deal with another force and hence developed the potentization to aid the vital force. This alone stands supreme of all the healing arts on the planet.
Every living being is endowed with a force to protect itself from the onslaught of antagonistic forces. This self protecting force is called “Vital force” by Hahnemann. It is only when the disease force is able to overcome the vital force, the disease force takes hold of the body and subjects it to various sufferings which are known as symptoms. It takes some time to establish and start damaging the functions of the organism. This is the incubation period as called by the scientists.
This vital force which is succumbed to the disease force is to be rejuvenated or strengthened, to enable it to overcome the disease force ( similar to that of the vital force in its distorted condition). In other words, the needs of the affected force are to be fulfilled to enable it to regain its original strength to combat the disease force, by an agent called the medicinal force.
Symbolically, it can be understood by considering it as a tree, and the symptoms of the disease as branches. If the symptoms are removed, (cut the branches), the branches come up again and again. When the cause is in the roots and any correction should be at the roots, so that the inhibitions in the free flow of energies are corrected to make it to function healthily.

Application of Homoeo to the vegetable kingdom :

Homoeo nutrients :
Applying this theory to the vegetable kingdom, it can be considered that the plant also has a vital force. In certain circumstances, the plant behaves differently which are understood as deficiencies. But they are due to certain inhibitions to the free flow of energies in the system. These inhibitions can take hold only after the plant’s vital force is affected. Local correction of individual signs (understood as deficiencies) may also palliate or made to disappear, but is not restored to health. The better approach is to assist the vital force, make it healthy to enable it to free itself from the inhibitions. This allows free flow of energies and judiciously take up the required nutrition, assimilate and grow healthily. In other words the metabolism is corrected.
This phenomenon can be observed in case of perennial plants with good longevity. In crops, it is very difficult to observe because of its short period of life – 100 days to 170 days.
Thus after several observations, studies, experiments, scientific experiments and field trials in farmers’ fields, several formulations of plant nutrients with Homoeopathic medicines, have been developed for floriculture, horticulture and dry and wet land crops.
Healthy soil :
A healthy living soil is the first essential towards rising of general standards of crops and their yields. It is a mistake to consider the soil is inert and that unless fertilizers are added because of uptake of “X” kg of nutrition by “A” crop etc.. Nature’s arrangement is such that the soil needs no additional fertilization. After the child is born, you are not supposed to leave it to nature. It is required to nurture the child for a healthy growth. Similarly, the soils are also to be nurtured to make it suitable for crops with the material available in nature – that is organic farming. This need also arose because of high yielding varieties & hybrids – unnaturally developed seeds. The soil bacteria, microbes, earth worms, atmospheric nitrogen, terrestrial, solar and cosmic energies are all present to replenish the soils and to compensate the losses due to uptake by a crop. As we are to grow more to meet the need of the growing population the soils are to be enriched naturally.
Soil nutrition :
Two main composts Nadep & Vermi composts are good enough to
enrich the soil physiologically.
There are certain plants like “ Yarrow” which are capable enough to attract these solar, terrestrial and cosmic energies into the soil improving the soil status and humus. This is achieved by potentizing these plant substances and applying to the soil.
These plant substances are potentized and applied to the compost before and after taking out of the tanks and stored. These compost activisers enrich the compost to such an extent that 2 tons of compost alone instead of 8 tonnes recommended is capable of giving same yield in Rice crop, as that of chemical fertilizers. This is proved in scientific experimentation for more than 3 years. This improves the humus & simultaneously enriches.
Plant Nutrition :
Homoeopathic plant nutrients do serve effectively in improving the health of the plants as well as giving yields AT PAR with chemical fertilizers. In all the experiments, no other nutrition was given and the crops were raised only with Homoeo Nutrients.

The Birth :
While I was at Bilaspur, M.P, it was becoming difficult for me to maintain roses in pots in summer, though they were watered twice a day. In spite of great care every summer, I was loosing a few plants. In the year 1973 while I was studying a homoeo book (by that time I was only a student in Homoeo trying to learn the science) and looking at the rose plants, it just struck to me that Homoeo may help these plants & be able to save them from dying. Kali Phos a bio - chemic medicine came to my memory and since both are fertilizers, I took a few tablets and inserted in the soil and applied some water. Later after a few days, I left to my native place with family, entrusting the watering to a known person. I returned after one week, as I entered the gate, I was shocked to see that all the plants were dead. On a close observation I found one plant blooming with health and with a flower among 30 plants. But immediately I could not understand the cause for its lone survival. In the evening while I was sitting in the garden with some homoeo book in hand, suddenly recollected that incidence of applying Kali Phos. On seeing the pot I could confirm that it was the same plant treated with. I could then conclude that Homoeo is helpful to the plant kingdom also – the birth of Homoeo nutrients.
Since then I started a detailed study with Homoeo medicines ( since Bio – chemics are costly, I left them) on –
Floriculture
Kitchen garden
Crops &
Horticulture
and found definite effect of nutrition on all the above.
These plants which were treated were kept in observation for more than 3 years and some like coconut & mango trees for over 10 years for any deleterious effects of continuing application of Homoeo plant nutrients and some with out, in all angles and made sure before announcing.
Further taking help of scientists, experiments on crops were conducted to make the formulae. The Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University had been approached & obtained permission to conduct scientific experiments in Agricultural Research Station at Ragolu in Srikakulam district. Experiments on Rice for the years 1987, 88, 89, 90 & 92 had been conducted by APAU with encouraging results.
In order to have a total understanding and closer study, I approached CAPART for financial assistance and started a NGO by name Master Homoeo Agricultural Research Station at Srikakulam and conducted scientific research for over 6 years from 1992.
Studies & scientific experiments on the following were conducted both at Research station and at farmer’s fields.

Studies & Observations :

Pot culture on Rice – 50
Rice in farmers fields – 2000 Acres.
Banana – 80 Acres.
Cashew – 350 Acres.
Mango – 500 Acres.
Cotton – 10 Acres.
Pulses – 500Acres.
Gua – 200 trees.
Coconut – 50,000 trees
10. Pomegranate – 50 trees
11. Custard apple – 20 trees
12. Sugar cane – 10 Acres.
13. Sapota – 40 trees
14. Ground nut – 50 acres
15. Sun flower – 20 Acres.
16. Hybrid Rice – 5 Acres
17. Hybrid Rice APHR 2
seed production – 5 Acres
18. Basmati Rice – 3 Acres.
19. Grapes – 4 Acres
20. Vanilla – 5 Acres
21. Floriculture – umpteen no.
Scientific Experiments :
Rice – 25 Nos.
Ground nut – 4 Nos.
Black - gram – 3 Nos.
Sunflower – 3 Nos.
Vegetables – 5 Nos.
Coconut – 1 Nos.
Cotton – 1 Nos.
In all the cases, the yields are either AT PAR or SIGNIFICANT and in some cases HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT over chemicals, were recorded.
The treated plots had never been treated either with chemical fertilizers or organic manures and were left undisturbed for over 6 years to see the effect of depletion of soil after uptake of nutrition by the crops. The results proved the assumed theory to be correct.
Plant – Protection :
Another success – story gave birth to plant – protection. In 1986, there was a heavy incidence of “Gall – midge” on rice, devastating large area in Palakonda. ( Srikakulam district) and no pesticide could control even in a single incidence. In 1987, this attacked the nurseries and one patient of mine came to me and asked to try on his nursery if his nursery can be saved with Homoeo. I personally visited the area and found that all nurseries were affected by 100%. I took 3 supposed plant - protectors and applied to about 30 nurseries. Of all one combination applied to 3 nurseries controlled the pest and the nurseries were seen blooming in my next visit, after about 10 days. They could transplant these and got normal yields, my patient with Homoeo nutrients even. All the other nurseries were devasted even under Monocrotophos and Forate granules. The same year in another village the Gall – midge could be controlled with the same formula in the main fields also. The scientists all over the country, having failed to control, named it as “ Bio – type V – Palakonda Gall - midge” and set in for Research. Of course to our luck this ended in a natural way before a new pesticide could be invented for it.
Thus, Homoeo plant – protectors took birth and since then several pests and diseases could be cleared with these successfully.
The following pests & diseases are controlled successfully with Homoeo plant protectors.
Pests :
Gall - midge on rice & mango.
Stem - borer.
Hispa – Rice.
Leaf - folder – Rice
Leaf minor – Rice
B.P.H – Rice
Cut - worm – Rice
Pod borer – Fruit crops
Black headed caterpillar – Coconut
Jassids
Rhinoceros beetle.
Diseases :
Sheath blights – Rice
Blast – Rice
Bud - rot – Coconut
Stem bleeding – Coconut
5. Ganoderma – Coconut

A scientific experiment had been conducted on Ganoderma on coconut and bleeding patches up to 15, 120 Sq. Cms. were recovered with 86% of cures with homoeopathy where as with chemical Fungicide, only 34 % recovered.
Homoeo doesn’t kill the pests as these are the same medicines given to human beings in treatment. These help the vital force in such a way that the self - defense mechanism of the plants is triggered and no longer be a host to the pests and diseases. Finding no congenial atmosphere the pests and diseases are naturally repelled and tries for an alternative. Thus these act as pest repellants and so plant-protectors.
Tail piece : I had raised the following crops my self.
Rice – seed production, Hybrid seed production.
Pulses
Ground nut
Sun flower
Vegetables
Banana – 5 varieties
in 4 acres for 18 years.
15 acres for 6 years
4 acres for 6 years – Rabi season.

without using chemical fertilizers & chemical pesticides or fungicides with remarkably high yields, compared to chemical farming in the vicinity.
Conclusion : The following are the advantages in using Homoeo nutrients and plant- protectors.
1. It is a total and complete organic farming with assured yields.
2. Healthy soils, healthy plant life and healthy yields.
3. Improves the condition of humus- helpful to soil bacteria and
other helping soil insects and pathogen.
4. Restores natural taste, color and flavor of the yields. The cooking
quality of rice and other cereals improves very much.
5. Reduces incidence of pests and diseases.
6. Reduces the need of pest control measures.
7. Poison-free pest control methods.
8. Poison-free fodder, produces and food.
9. Removes environmental pollution and ecological disturbance.
10. The plants are not subjected to shocks due to chemical fertilizers
And chemical pesticides.
11. Safe to handle the plant-protectors.
12. No chance of accidental poisoning, suicidal incidents etc.
13. No chance of developing immunity to pesticides by the pests.
14. No possibilities of developing new pests, as the pests are not
killed.
15. Easy to carry and handling charges are nil.
Ex: 200-450 ml (700gms max) of Tincture per acre as against 50 –
100 kg of chemical fertilizers.
16. These are cost-effective.( 200-300% less than chemicals.) So it is
very much helpful to small and marginal farmers. A great
advantage for Indian Agriculture.
ASSSJHJHDSFDHJDSFIUIUI17. Leads to sustainable Agriculture.
STEPS NEEDED TO BE TAKEN TO ENABLE THESE REACH THE FARMERS

This is to be recognized by the appropriate authority.
State Governments should be advised to issue license for marketing. these
If necessary, to avoid fraud, these Products are to be declared as proprietary items ,of Master Agro Products (S.S.I. industry established by the author)

SUGGESTIONS FOR IMPROVING THE EXISTING FORMULAE

1. I.C.A.R. may take over one of the Andhra Pradesh State Government’s Agricultural Research Stations and take up research with Homoeopathic Nutrients and plant-protectors under my guidance to explore the possibilities of extending this science to crops so far untouched and to improve the existing formulae.
This is only a beginning of new science and is not complete. The hidden treasures are to be explored by taking up scientific studies as is being carried with chemical farming. Since this is studded with several advantages, any amount of pains would not go waste but adds to the flourishing of AGRICULTURE in the country.

Produce , Eat & Live naturally
Make a start for organic farming with Homoeo.

Master Agro Products,
MIG-62, OZP Colony,
Srikakulam-532001,
Andhra Pradesh,
India.
Phones-91-8942-225152

Cell -91-9440121599
-91-9491817252.
E-mail: masteragroproducts@yahoo.com