Agrihomeopathy Range

For sharing results, experiences and thoughts on preparations - biodynamic or other. These do not include 'peppers'
Mark
Site Admin

Agrihomeopathy Range

Camilla Sherr - who prefers the term agrihomeoepathy - has developed a range of remedies. The commercial name for the range is Roots and Wings Homeopathy.

Brief description of the Remedies from the Agrihomeopathy Kit by Camilla Sherr:

Introduction
Hello, my name is Camilla. I would like to introduce you to my new range of products for the garden. These are homeopathic remedy combinations for different situations in the garden that you will encounter. There are 13 remedies in a box and they are for different situations in your garden. I have developed these products over the last few years.
I have been doing homeopathy in the garden for seven to eight years, experimenting in my own garden, in organic gardens, in other people's gardens on farms for 10 years. And these are my ideas at the moment from what I have experienced and what has helped me. So I hope you like them.

I hope you'll try them in your garden and please send me feedback.
• 👉 Watch video: Introduction

1. Plant tonic
This plant tonic is a tonic that I developed for weak plants to revive them. For example, sometimes you have a bush full of berries or a tree that has produced a ton of lemons or something. And afterwards they are tired and exhausted. So this is good for those situations.
And it's also good for situations where you just don't know what's wrong with the plant and you just want to revive it. There are the following remedies in it: arnica, calendula, selenium, china, which are very good to give them that little bit of a boost to make them recover and look good.
• 👉 Watch video: Plant tonic

2. Grow well
Grow Well is a product that basically does what the name says, which is to make your plants grow well. So it has nutrients and micronutrients in the form of homeopathic remedies that ensure to get the most out of your plants. You just give it to your plants and watch them grow very healthy.
• 👉 Watch video: Grow well

3. Recover
Recover is a product that you can use to restore your plants, for example after repotting or when you plant your seedlings from the nursery into the ground or any other accident or injury that may happen to the plant, such as broken branches.
This remedy contains remedies like arnica, calendula, aconite and so on. It works quite amazingly for the recovery of your plants.
• 👉 Watch video: Recover

4. Bloom
Bloom is a wonderful remedy to do exactly what the name says: it makes your plants and flowers bloom, creates more flowers and is an absolutely amazing product. It is wonderful. It also prolongs the life of your bouquet. For example, add Bloom to your flower vase at home and your flowers will stay fresh and blooming for much longer.
• 👉 Watch video: Bloom

5. [urlhttps://considera.org/materiamedicagricultura.php?remtype=2&rem=291]Rooted[/url]
When you plant your seeds, very often not all of them develop. For whatever reason, they don't germinate. They don't form roots or they are not alive. We all know this: the germination rate is not one hundred percent. But if you soak them in water that has Rooted in it, they grow really amazingly. I have really experienced it: this is a wonderful product. So soak your seeds in Rooted water before you plant them and watch how your seeds grow.
• 👉 Watch video: Rooted

6. Balanced Soil
There are flaws in all soils and soils. There is no soil that is completely perfect. At least unless it comes straight out of a bag, there are always deficiencies. Can you imagine a planet where we can replace phosphates and nitrates with homeopathic remedies? Or the micronutrients, like boron, selenium and manganese, which are lacking.
So in a balanced soil we have all these macro and micro nutrients. Embedded in a homeopathic form, and that's amazing for the soil. So you put it directly into the soil you want to treat and watch your soil become alive and fertile.
• 👉 Watch video: Balanced Soil

7.&8. Insectaway I & Insectaway II
There are insects in all our gardens. Some are nice, but most are not. We especially don't like the ones that eat our plants. So we want to strengthen the plant so that it is immune to insect infestation. There are two products, one is Insectaway (I) acute, the other Insectaway (II) chronic. Number one is for acute infestations: if you see that your roses have aphids, for example, or cabbage flies, fruit flies, flies, whatever. That's what Insectaway I is for. Insectaway II, on the other hand, helps to strengthen the plants so that they are better equipped against the infestation the next year. So this is given at the end of the growing season.
• 👉 Watch video: Insectaway

9. Seedlings
This remedy strengthens especially the young, sensitive plantlets and promotes their growth in an optimal way. Simply treat the plants regularly with this remedy.

10. Too hot
Too hot! is a product for too hot weather. We have this problem now on our overheated planet and the plants are really suffering. This remedy is administered to the roots. It's important not to spray it on the leaves because water reflects light and that can cause the sunlight to burn the leaves even more than they already would. So put it on the soil around the plant. It is a wonderful remedy to strengthen the plants against the heat.
• 👉 Watch video: Too hot!

11. Fungaside
Fungaside is a product against various harmful fungi. These fungi on our planet,they are wonderful. They are amazing fungi, fascinating creatures, and our soil needs them. And many of our plants need them, but there are also some that are incredibly harmful. And this remedy strengthens the plant against fungal attack.
• 👉 Watch video: Fungaside

12. Frozen
Frozen is a remedy for icy temperatures. So it's good for winter. It's great in the spring when suddenly you have very, very cold nights, you know, the flowers are already out and suddenly there's cold wind or suddenly it's sub-zero. This product is what the plants need to recover from that.
It's also good for autumn in similar conditions where you still have those short warm days but the nights are very cold.
• 👉 Watch video: Frozen

13. NPK
N stands for nitrogen, P for phosphorus and K for potassium. These are the macronutrients, the basics that your plant needs. And sometimes it's just good to give them a splash. They are the basic building blocks for a healthy plant.
• 👉 Watch video: NPK